Festive Finds: Seven Gift Ideas for the Skiers and Snowboarders on Your List
Colorado Ski Country USA Helps Stuff the Stockings and Light the Lights This Holiday Season
Are you sleuthing out stocking stuffers or hunting down Hanukkah gift ideas? Here are seven ways you can give the gift of crisp, mountain air, great memories with family and friends, and days spent enjoying the Colorado slopes:
- The CSCUSA Gems Teen Pass puts 12–17-year-olds on the slopes at some of Colorado’s best kept “ski-crets”: eleven Gems resorts! Teens get up to 22 days of skiing or riding for $199.
- The CSCUSA Kids’ Ski Passport gets students in grades 3-6 on the slopes all season long with four days at each of 20 CSCUSA ski areas. That's up to 80 days of skiing for $65. Bonus: each Ski Passport comes with two free junior gear rentals from presenting sponsor Christy Sports.
- If you’re after a bit of gear to make the day on the slopes more enjoyable, Christy Sports carries the DRYGUY, a portable shoe and boot dryer that can be powered through your vehicle outlet for $54.99.
- Another great gear idea for the snow lover in your life is CSCUSA partner Phunkshun Wear’s Kombu Convertible Balaclava. It’s a full coverage mask for $34.99 that's designed for maximum mobility and warmth, AND it’s made from 92% recycled plastic water bottles.
- Perhaps the skier in your life could use some new gear? Check out Gems presenting sponsor HEAD Skis for men and women this holiday season. Enjoy plenty of powder days on the KORE 85 W ($750) for women and the KORE 99 ($925) for men: lightweight, frontside-oriented, easy-turning skis that float on top of fresh snow and glide down the groomers.
- Discover new terrain, drop into the slopeside scene, and see more of Colorado Ski Country USA with the Gems Discount Card. It gives you discounted skiing and riding twice at each of 11 Gems ski areas for only $48!
- Looking for the luxury of no blackout dates and direct-to-lift simplicity on a fully transferrable pass you can loan to clients, colleagues, family, and friends? The Gold Pass membership offers unlimited skiing all season long at 20 CSCUSA member resorts. Membership is by approval and is $4,500.
And here’s our holiday gift to all skiers, riders, and snow lovers: get the scoop on the conditions at your favorite CSCUSA resorts by signing up for the FREE Snow Report. It arrives in your inbox each morning around 7 a.m., and you can pick which days you receive it. Happy holidays!
Sarah Beatty, APR